Agile Certified Project Manager - PMI-ACP®(e-learning)
1. Target audience
Any professional looking forward to gain proven knowledge on agile methodologies, agile principles and agile tools and techniques should take PMI-ACP® certification.
Project Management Agile certification establishes one’s proficiency in agile practices and agile development.
PMO leaders, traditional Project Managers working with agile developers and Project Managers looking for more successful ways for projects planning and execution and people implementing Agile in Waterfall organizations are ideal participants for PMI-ACP ® certification.
2. What's included
- 180 days access to e-learning platform
- High quality video's
- All necessary theoretical lessons
- Exam preparation questions
4. Course info
- Agile Principles and Mindset5 Domain
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team performancet
- Adaptive planning
- Problem detection and resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
5. Exam format
- Multiple choice
- 120 questions
- Duration: 3 hours
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams,
- A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP,®
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. (this requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience),
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.