Prince2® Practitioner (e-learning)
1. Target audience
- Project Managers,
- Business Managers,
- Product Delivery Managers.
2. What's included
- 180 days access to e-learning platform,
- Full length test,
- Chapter test.
3. Course info
PRINCE2® Practitioner certification is suitable for anyone managing projects. This could be as part of a formal project management function or a role which involves project management as part of day-to-day work. The Practitioner certification aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
- PRINCE2® Foundation course refresher,
- Introduction into PRINCE2® Practitioner,
- PRINCE2® Process Model Walkthrough,
- Marking up the PRINCE2® Manual,
- Practical Practitioner Exercises,
- Practitioner Exam Technique,
- Practice questions.
4. Exam format
- Objective testing,
- 68 questions per paper,
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%,
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time,
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2® manual only).
To take the PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009,
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Prince2 ® Foundation.
Contact us for more information.